Are you looking for a way to easily make desserts for one or two? If so, we think you will love 175 Best Small-Batch Baking Recipes Cookbook from Jill Snider. This easy to follow cookbook has recipes for just about any dessert you can imagine in an easy to follow format. Along with have great instructions, it also have a variety of gorgeous pictures of many of the recipes, allowing you to see some of the awesome creations you can make from this cookbook. Here is what the publisher has to say:
Delicious and decadent small-yield baking recipes.
This fantastic collection of small-batch baking recipes offers sweet satisfaction and simple preparation. They’re perfect for a variety of occasions whether it’s baking some after-school treats for the kids, a treat to be enjoyed in a household of two, or it’s one of those days where you just feel like a sweet indulgence that can be enjoyed after a challenging day.
There’s nothing like brownies, bars, squares, cookies, muffins, cakes and pies fresh from the oven — they’re the ultimate comfort food and welcome any time of the year. Whether you’re a novice or longtime baker, these fully tested mouth-watering recipes will help you appreciated how easy and satisfying baking can be, even in small quantities.
Discover many familiar recipes as well as new ones that are sure to create warm memories for you, your family and friends.
- There are nearly 50 cookie recipes to choose from and they include favorites like Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies and Whipped Shortbread Cookies as well as new classics like Fabulous Florentines and Cranberry Almond Biscotti
- Bars and squares like Cappuccino Brownies, Cranberry Orange Apricot Bars and Crunchy Caramel Almond Squares are the perfect lunch bag or afternoon coffee goody
- Quick breads, loaves, shortcakes and coffee cakes like Fruit Scones, Blueberry Brunch Cake and Strawberry Shortcake, Banana Layer Cake, No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake and Lemon Yogurt Cupcakes are just some of the recipes featured in the mini cakes, cupcakes and cheesecakes section
- Savor fresh and fruity pie recipes from Dutch Apple Pie and Lemon Custard Tart to Peach Pie.
Whatever your taste or occasion, you’re sure to find a recipe that will inspire you to bake for you or two.
Want to win this cookbook for yourself? We are excited to be working with the publisher on this fantastic giveaway! One lucky reader will win a copy of 175 Best Small-Batch Baking Recipes Cookbook for themselves. To learn more, make sure to read the rules below and then enter through the Rafflecopter!
175 Best Small-Batch Baking Recipes Cookbook Giveaway
- One lucky reader will win a 175 Best Small-Batch Baking Recipes Cookbook.
- Open to the US & Canada.
- Winners will be chosen at random using Random.org.
- Sweepstakes ends May 7th at 11:59pm ET.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Budget Earth is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Only one entrant per household.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering the giveaway form means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: This blog did not receive compensation for this giveaway. Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest are in no way associated with this sweepstakes. Sponsor is responsible for prize.
Would you like to have your products featured in a giveaway event? Want to increase your social media exposure? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see how I can help YOUR company today!