The MPM Blogging Network wants to thank you for being there for us with a Facebook Comment Giveaway! This giveaway is special because there are no pages to “like” or “follow”. All you need to do is comment once a day or once (depending on the entry) on Facebook to increase your chance of winning. We want to know what you think and the chance to spoil yourself with this $50 Soap.com Gift Card!
Before entering, just make sure to read the rules below and then enter on the Rafflecopter! Good luck everyone & may the odds be forever in your favor!
Facebook Comment Giveaway
- 1 lucky reader will win a $50 Soap.com Gift Card.
- Open US residents only.
- Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter via Random.org.
- Giveaway ends March 11th at 11:59pm.
- Winner will be notified through email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Mom Powered Media is responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter Rafflecopter.
- Only one entrant per household.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering the Rafflecopter means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
Would you like to have your products featured in a similar review and/or giveaway? See how we can help! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see what Mom Powered Media can do for your company!
Disclaimer: The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. One entrant per household. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.