How many of you are looking forward to your kids going back to school? While it may be exciting, that doesn’t means that moms aren’t busy trying to prepare. Not only are you getting ready for work, but quickly getting kids ready to make the school bus. Van’s Natural Food was curious what a typical morning was like for mom’s, so they surveyed 1,000 moms and asked them to describe their mornings. One of the things they found was that while moms may forfeit “glam for fam”, serving wholesome breakfasts were one area where they did not want to compromise! Some of the things they found through sure survey include:
- 58 percent said they rush through their morning hair or makeup routines
- Nearly 40 percent admit to wearing pajamas to drive their kids toschool
- 17 percent who apply makeup in the car.
- Nearly 70 percent of moms said they feel better about themselves when they serve a hot breakfast, and they count protein, whole grains and kid-friendliness as the lead factors for making good choices for their families.
Of course, creating wholesome, stress-free breakfasts is very important to Van’s Foods. They believe that breakfast should never be stressful and are excited to offer a variety of different breakfast options, including their Van’s waffles that offer protein and whole grains that are perfect for growing kids! Not only that, but they offer a variety of awesome breakfast recipes such as:
- Banana and Honey Minis
- Fall Harvest Fruit Waffles
- Sriracha Avocado waffle (Image & Recipe credit: Back to Her Roots)
Want to see some other amazing breakfast ideas? Make sure to check out our 10 Amazing Hot Breakfast Recipes round up below!
Knowing that breakfast is such an important part of everyone’s day, Van’s Natural Food decided to make Back to School even better with a fun giveaway. One lucky winner will receive a years worth of free waffles (52 coupons) and 3 signed cookbooks from celebrity nutritionist and best-selling author Joy Bauer – “Slim & Scrumptious,” “From Junk Food to Joy Food” and “Food Cures.”
To enter, make sure to read the rules below and then enter through the Rafflecopter.
National Hot Breakfast Month Giveaway
- One lucky winner will receive a years worth of free waffles (52 coupons) and 3 signed cookbooks from celebrity nutritionist and best-selling author Joy Bauer – “Slim & Scrumptious,” “From Junk Food to Joy Food” and “Food Cures.”
- Open to US Only.
- Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter via Random.org.
- Sweepstakes ends August 24th at 11:59pm ET.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Budget Earth and associated bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter Rafflecopter.
- Only one entrant per household.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering the Rafflecopter means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: This giveaway was facilitated by Van’s Natural Foods. I was not compensated for this post but did receive free product samples and all opinions are my own. Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest are in no way associated with this sweepstakes. Prize fulfillment will be handled by sponsor.
Would you like to have your products featured in a giveaway event? Want to increase your social