Imperfect Women and Forever Yours are proud to bring you April’s installment of Book Crush Monthly! Every month we will bring you a new book review with chances to win eBooks and/or Paperbacks! 24 winners will be chosen each month. This month our selection is “The Broken” by Shelley Corriell (The Apostles #1)!
Make sure you check out Jen’s review of The Broken by Shelley Corriell at Imperfect Women.
The Broken releases on April 29 this year so mark it on your TBR!
Pre-order the Book
Connect with the Author
Website Facebook Twitter
24 Winners of a Digital copy (WW) of The Broken by Shelley Corriell sponsored by Forever Romance
One lucky reader will win a $25 Target eCard (US only) or $25 PayPal Cash( WW) sponsored by Imperfect Women.
- 24 Winners of a Digital copy (WW) of The Broken by Shelley Corriell
- One lucky reader will win a $25 Target eCard (US only) or $25 PayPal Cash( WW) .
- Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter via Random.org.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter Rafflecopter.
- Sweepstakes ends Thursday, April 30th at 11:59pm ET.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering the Rafflecopter means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
Disclosure: Imperfect Women and the participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to US residents only. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.