Do you have any guilty pleasures from fast food restaurants? As much as I hate to admit it, Chick Fil A is one of my little guilty pleasures. I would eat their daily if it wasn’t so expensive and horrible for my waistline. One of the things that my husband and I both look forward to during the summer months is their delicious peach shake. This shake, to me, is one of those things that really signifies summer. With us trying to watch our money (and eat better), I thought it was time to try making this shake at home. After some experimenting and talking with a friend, we came up with the perfect CopyCat Chilck Fil A Peach Shake Recipe.
Want to know the most embarrassing part of this recipe? It is so easy to make it makes you feel almost guilty going to Chick Fil A and buying it. What i love hte most is that these are all ingredients I normally keep in the house. making it possible for me to have this yummy shake anytime I want! Feel free to tell us what you think of our CopyCat Chilck Fil A Peach Shake Recipe below!
- 3 Scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 Cup ice
- ¾ Cup Milk (we prefer whole milk)
- 1 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Cup Tropical Juice
- 2 Peaches (Peeled & sliced)
- ½ Cup Peach Peels
- Combine the ice cream, ice, milk, vanilla, and tropical juice in the blender. Mix well.
- Add peaches and peach peels to the blender. Mix well.
- Add whip cream and serve.