How many of you guys are fans of Starbucks? Okay, you don’t have to admit any addictions here, but I will happily admit that I love my coffee and specialty drinks. My husband knows that while we are on the road, we better stop at a Starbucks or Dunkin’ Donuts if we are driving, at least if he wants a minimal amount of whining. Maybe it goes back to my college days where I would sit back and study with a latte at the local coffee shop, or save my money to go out to Starbucks with friends. Now, I enjoy having one of these specialty drinks when we are traveling, especially if we happen to be on the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Traveling next week became even more fun when I heard about Starbucks’ New Birthday Frappuccino.
Before you do what we did at first, and think this sounds like the grossest thing ever, we aren’t talking about ‘birthday cake’ flavored coffee here folks. We are talking about a heavenly drink with coffee, milk, vanilla, and hazelnut. Oh, and raspberry. We can’t forget the raspberry! After trying this, I knew my summer coffee budget was about to die, especially with how pricy the Frappuccinos can be. Luckily, I have the best friends ever! One of them in only a few days figured out how to make this delicious drink and it tastes JUST like the Birthday Frappuccino! While my waistline may not like this recipe, my taste buds are convinced this is going to be an awesome summer!
Now, I knew I couldn’t keep this awesome recipe to myself, and my friend asked me to share it with all of you too. Us Starbucks addicts…I mean, fans…need to stick together, right? Make sure to tell us what you think of this Copycat Starbucks Birthday Frappuccino Recipe below!
- 1 cup of milk or coffee ( chilled )
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 tbsp Vanilla syrup
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp Hazelnut syrup
- 2 scoops Vanilla ice cream
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Raspberry Extract or 1 cup of fresh raspberries
- 1 drop of Red Food Coloring
- Place a metal mixing bowl in the freezer for about 10 - 15 minutes.
- When the time is nearly up for the metal bowl, start making the frappuccino itself. In a blender, mix together all the ingredients. Make sure to mix until completely smooth.
- Take the metal mixing bowl out of the freezer. Combine the sugar, fresh raspberries, food coloring, and cream in the bowl.
- On low to medium speed, beat the cream mixture until it is thick and has stiff peaks.
- Add Raspberry whipped cream to your frappuccino . Enjoy!
Would you like to have your products featured in a giveaway event? Want to increase your social media exposure this holiday season? See how Mom Powered Media can help! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see what we can do for your company!