Welcome to the Harlequin Holiday Giveaway!
The Holidays are just around the corner and people are really getting into the Christmas spirit. As you put up your tree and enjoy the fire on a cold winter’s night, make sure to add reading a Harlequin romance novel to your holiday to-do list. A good romance novel will always make your night just a little bit warmer. 😉
Imperfect Women has teamed up with Harlequin to host the most wonderful Holiday Gift package Giveaway! You can keep these books for yourself or gift them to family or friends.
Included in this holiday package are these six fabulous holiday romances:
One paperback each of:
- Christmas with a Billionaire
- Maybe this Christmas by Sarah Morgan
- Snow Angel Cove by RaeAnne Thayne
- The Heart of Christmas by Brenda Novak
- The Lodge on Holly Road by Sheila Roberts
One copy of Her Holiday Man by Shannon Stacey in the digital format of your choice.
We also will be giving away one package of ornament charms, one box of Harlequin-themed gift tags and a $25 Target eGift Card!
- One lucky reader will win the 6 books mentioned above, one package of ornament charms, one box of Harlequin-themed gift tags and a $25 Target eGift Card!
- Open to US & Canada only.
- Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter via Random.org.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter Rafflecopter.
- Sweepstakes ends Tuesday, December 9th at 11:59pm ET.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering the Rafflecopter means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
Disclosure: Imperfect Women and the participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to US residents only. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.