Tech toys are the it things right now. Little Tikes has a Cook ‘n Learn Smart Kitchen is one of those toys. Katrina at Top Notch Material just did a review on one, see what she thought.
Hosted by Top Notch Material Sponsored by Little Tikes
You can find this at Target, Toys R Us and of course right from the Little Tikes site, for about $149.99. The price may seem high, but you are getting so much that I think it is right on. In my experience their products last a long time, are well made and very worth the money.
- Kitchen has sizzling and cooking sounds
- Kids can “cut” the fruits and veggies to make a meal
- Oven light goes on when the door is opened
- Kids can “grow” fruits and veggies in the kitchen pots
- The interactive kitchen App includes 4 modes of play
- Recipes-Open the app’s recipe book and follow the steps to make one of many delicious meals
- Music-Choose from classic nursery tunes, each with special written lyrics that teach letters, numbers, and how different plants grow and become food
- Games -There are both toddler or preschool modes and three different games to play in the app
- Kids can keep track of their progress with fun stickers and trophies that can be located in Reward Fun
- 46 accessories included
- On/off switch on burner
Kids will love this and spend so much time playing. Now for the great part. Follow the Giveaway tools below for you chance to win one of these kitchens.
Giveaway runs from 12/7 to 3/14 at 11:59 pm EST
Chances of winning depend on entries received.
Open to US residents 18 years and older
No PO BOX
Winner entry will be verified
Winner has 48 hours to reply to this notification email or another winner will be selected
Disclosure: This blog did not receive compensation for this giveaway. Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest are in no way associated with this sweepstakes. Prize fulfillment will be handled by sponsor.
Would you like to have your products featured in a giveaway event? Want to increase your social media exposure? Contact email@example.com to see how I can help YOUR company today!