Hosted by Mama’s Mission
Pirate’s Booty, the wholesome organic brand moms love to serve their children, and children love to eat, is celebrating the release of their new Mac & Cheese products. In celebration, they are hosting a Pirate’s Booty Cheesiest Joke Giveaway with Grand Prize and a daily prizes too.
You may recognize the Pirate’s Booty brand from the delicious organic snacks they make. Em has enjoyed their healthier cheese puffs for a while now. They come in many flavors, including Veggie, and are kosher and Gluten free!! That is why Erica of Mama’s Mission is so excited about their new Mac & Cheese!
There are four varieties of Pirate’s Booty Mac & Cheese Dinners. Three of which are flavored with Aged White Cheddar and one with Mild Cheddar. Here’s just a few of the reasons health conscious moms like Mama’s Mission choose Pirate’s Booty:
- Made with organic pasta
- 100% real cheese
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Good source of calcium and protein
- 0 grams Trans Fat per serving
Pirate’s Booty is hosting the Cheesiest Joke Contest! There is no purchase necessary to enter the Pirate’s Booty Mac & Cheese Cheesiest Joke contest. All you have to do is share your cheesiest joke for a chance to win some awesome prizes.
There are two prize categories! A daily prize, as well as a Grand Prize, and its EPIC!
- Grand Prize*: One (1) Winner will receive a family trip for 4 to the Wisconsin Dells. The trip includes round-trip coach flights from a major US airport near winner’s residence to the Wisconsin Dells; ground transportation, three (3) night’s hotel accommodation (quad occupancy) and amusement park tickets for 4.
- Daily Prize: Daily prize winners will receive a “cheesy” prize pack consisting of a Pirate’s Booty product and a branded whoopee cushion. Approximate retail value of the daily prizing is $30. Daily prize winners will be chosen at random by Pirate’s Booty.
*To qualify for the Grand Prize, you must submit a video joke.
There are several ways to enter:
- Directly at the Pirates Booty Cheesy Joke Website
- By way of the Pirate’s Booty Facebook Page
- Tweet Yarrr Joke and be sure to tag it with #MacAndCheesyJoke and @PiratesBooty
- You can also create a video and submit your joke via Instagram or Vine!!!! Just make sure to tag #MacAndCheesyJoke & @PiratesBooty
So let ‘er rip…..Practice on me and leave your cheesiest joke below in the comment section so we can all have a good laugh!
One winner will receive a Pirate’s Booty coupon book worth $50 for yummy Pirate’s Booty products.
One person will be randomly selected to receive a Pirate’s Booty product coupon pack, as described above, ARV $50. This sweepstakes will run from 6/30/14 at 11:30pm until 7/15/2014 at 12am EST. All entrants must be at least 18 years of age or older. This sweepstakes is open to residents of the United States with a U.S. based address to receive the prize! The prize may be sent via FedEx or USPS. No P.O. Boxes please. One entry per household, email address, IP address or home address. If you have won this prize on another blog you are ineligible to win again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. All entries are optional; however, the more tasks you complete the greater your chances of winning. Confirmed Winner(s), via Random.org, will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. You must use the Rafflecopter below to enter. Good Luck!
Disclosure: The participating bloggers were not compensated for sharing this post, nor responsible for the fulfillment of the prize. Mama’s Mission received the product samples for review purposes, all opinions are 100% her own. The sponsor will be responsible for the fulfillment of the prize. Please allow 6-8 weeks for the delivery of the prize. This event is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.