With summer and the horrible heat finally here, all of us are looking for ways to stay cooler this summer. While I am a big fan of ice cream and fruit pops, I have to be very careful with these desserts, especially since they aren’t really diet friendly. Since I didn’t want to completely give up on yummy summer desserts, I started looking for ways I could make my own, healthy equivalents at home. With the assistance of one of my friends, we came up with the most delicious Strawberry Lemonade Freezer Pops that are not only delicious, but much healthier than what you can find in stores.
I have to say though, my favorite part is that they are super easy to make. So easy that even kids make this recipe with mom and dad in less than 5 minutes. the hardest part is preparing the strawberries, which isn’t that hard at all. As well, to cut back on calories, you can use agave nectar (I prefer honey). Make sure to tell us what you think of this recipe below!
- 1 ½ cups Lemon Juice (or 6 to 7 lemons)f
- 6 cups Water
- ½ cup Agave Nectar or Honey
- 1 cup Strawberries (sliced and hulled)
- 1 Frozen Pop Mold Kit
- Fill each mold with strawberries.
- Mix together the agrave necatr (or honey), water, and lemon juice.
- Pour lemonade mixture on top of strawberries in mold.
- Place lid and sticks on freezer pops as directed by your mold.
- Place in freezer and freeze as directed by your mold. Server cold.
Would you like to have your products featured in a giveaway event? Want to increase your social media exposure? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see how I can help YOUR company today!