How many of you are looking for delicious recipes this summer? IF so, we think you will love some of Stubb’s BBQ amazing recipes! Stubb’s get its bold flavors from real ingredients, with no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners. It contains no high fructose corn syrup, the No. 1 ingredient in most national BBQ sauce brands.
We personally love their products and use quite a few of them year round! Knowing that many of you do too, we included some of their best, new recipes, which include:
- Boosted burgers: Stubb used to say “it all starts with a great rub,” and in 2016 that includes not only steaks, brisket and ribs, but also burgers.
- Rocky’s tips: Create over–the-top burgers by coating each patty with Stubb’s Bar-B-Q Rub, then sprinkle with a little smoked sea salt to really enhance that smoky barbecue taste. Let the patties sit for a while before cooking – you can actually see the flavor seeping into the meat! Before you throw them on the grill, make a thumbprint in the middle of the patty to get a flat, evenly cooked burger instead of a plump, rounded one that is undercooked in the middle.
- Steak stand-ins: Thick-sliced, marinated and grilled cauliflower, cabbage, eggplant and even watermelon make surprising sides, appetizers or meatless main dishes topped with bacon, cheeses, nuts or other savory ingredients.
- Rocky’s tips: No barbecue is complete without coleslaw, so deconstruct the classic with grilled cabbage “steaks” marinated in 3/4 cup Stubb’s Sweet Black Pepper Anytime Sauce with a quarter cup of mayo mixed in. Grill them over medium heat and use the extra mixture to baste the cabbage as it cooks – just a few minutes on each side. Serve with shredded carrots and finely chopped onions on top, drizzled with your favorite coleslaw dressing.
- Smoky heat: Americans are craving more and more heat, and smoking is the hottest new trend in backyard grilling. Join the two for a combo that can’t be beat.
- Rocky’s tips: Get just the right amount of heat to suit your taste by mixing in your favorite hot sauce with Stubb’s Original or Sticky Sweet Bar-B-Q Sauce, then heat together in a pan, adding hot sauce to taste. Throw in a little finely chopped onion for some extra tang and texture.
You can find more trends and recipes are available at www.stubbs.com or on Facebook at stubbsbbqsauce!
Now for the giveaway! One very lucky reader will win a Stubb’s prize pack, featuring a shirt, coupons, and much more, valued at over $100! To enter, make sure to follow the entries in the Rafflecopter below.
(note: Budget Earth is part of this giveaway and the Rafflecopter is controlled by Stubb’s)
Disclosure: This blog did not receive compensation for this giveaway. Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest are in no way associated with this sweepstakes. Sponsor is responsible for prize.
Would you like to have your products featured in a giveaway event? Want to increase your social media exposure? Contact email@example.com to see how I can help YOUR company today!