Win a Virunga Mishmi Taken Jacket
Sponsored by Mishmi Taken and Hosted by Mom Does Reviews
Mishmi Taken was founded by Kapil Dev Singh. While he was hiking and working in multiple climates he realized his expensive waterproof gear was failing him. In hot humid conditions, it was keeping him soaked. This lead him to create a line of highly breathable and water repellent gear. His gear was made to withstand the tropical rigors as well as outperform in temperate climates. The company is named after a rare goat-antelope that can be found in the remote Eastern Himalayas, and just like this critter, Mishmi Takin is designed to hold up in climatic conditions which other brands overlook.
With our products, we enable intrepid adventurers to venture into less explored parts of the world, connect with nature and improve their sense of well being. At the same time, we also aim to highlight the challenges faced by people living in remote regions and work to improve their health and well being.
I am wearing the Virunga hard shell jacket by Mishmi Takin. This jacket provides maximum breathability which allows for the greatest wearer comfort whether you choose to go skiing in snow, or hiking through Latin America.
The Features of the Virunga jacket are:
- 100% Waterproof, plus direct venting eVent fabric for quickest sweat transport.
- Pit zips for added ventilation and moisture control
- 3 layer fabric for added durability for hard brush forest hiking
- Adjustable hood that is helmet compatible
- Abrasion resistant panels on hip area
- Laser cut vents for enhanced air exchange
- Easy access pockets even when wearing a backpack
- Hem cinch cord
- Velcro cuff adjustors
- YKK Aquaguard Vislon zipper
- Shell is 100% Nylon ripstop, Tricot is 100% polyester
- Waterproof- 10,000 mm, Breathability- 26,000 gsm, Air permeability- 0.1 cfm
- Made in Vietnam
For more information check out Misty’s full review.
One Lucky reader will win a Virunga Jacket.
The giveaway is open to US residents, ages 18 and older. The giveaway ends on 4/3/16 at 11:59 pm EST
Be sure to come back daily for extra entries!
Disclosure: This blog did not receive compensation for this giveaway. Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest are in no way associated with this sweepstakes. Prize fulfillment will be handled by sponsor.
Would you like to have your products featured in a giveaway event? Want to increase your social media exposure? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see how I can help YOUR company today!