To Celebrate National Bladder Health Awareness Month
We’re Partying and doing a GIVEAWAY, Everyone is WELCOME but ladies 35+ are encouraged
Lets face it ladies, sometimes its tough getting older. Not meaning old, but those of who have had children or who have bladder problems. Luckily, there is a great products on the market for people with these issues – Always Discreet!
Always Discreet is the gracious sponsor of the twitter party!!
To RSVP for this awesome Twitter Party, do so below. Once you RSVP, don’t forget to come back and enter the giveaway!
Your Life After 25 is the gracious sponsor for the Amazon OR Paypal giveaway!!
Now to the giveaway!! There will be 3 prizes!
1. $125.00 Paypal or Amazon Gift Card
2. $75.00 Paypal or Amazon Gift Card
3. $50.00 Paypal or Amazon Gift Card
Open to US & Canada.
• Winners will be chosen at random through Giveaway tools.
• Giveaway ends Dec 12 at 11:59pm ET.
• Winners will be notified via email or Twitter DM.
• Each winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
• Mom Powered Media & associated bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment.
• Must be 18 years or older to enter.
• Unlimited Entries
• Void where prohibited.
• Entering the giveaway means you agree to terms above.
• Good Luck!
Entry-FormDisclaimer: The participating bloggers may have been compensated for this post. No purchase is necessary to enter. One entrant per household, per address. Void where prohibited by law. Winner(s) will be contacted by email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this sweepstakes. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions or comments.
Susan Bewley is a professional writer who has been writing content online & in print format for over 10 years. As well, she is an alumni of the University of Louisville with a Masters Degree in Special Education. When not working as an online business consultant or ghost writing, she can be found writing on Budget Earth, on her own novel, or working with various entities in the pet industry.