Welcome to the Baby Bullet Giveaway!
Sponsored by Baby Bullet
Hosted by Rude Mom & Budget Earth
At Baby Bullet they take pride in the products they offer. They go out of their way to make products of superior quality and craftsmanship, products designed to meet or exceed the demands placed on them through everyday use. Your complete satisfaction is their daily goal. Baby Bullet knows what it’s like to be the customer. That’s why their products go through extensive “real-world” testing to determine what works and how they can make their products better than anything on the market. After all, they use these products in their own homes.
Their ultimate mission: To make your life easier, at home. Each and every day.
The Baby Bullet makes feeding your baby healthy and fresh food so easy. With an easy to follow instruction booklet and lots of great recipes included, you and your baby are sure to be happy!
Baby Bullet Giveaway
- One winner will receive a (1) Baby Bullet Machine (arv) $59.97
- Open to US & Canada Only.
- Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter via Random.org.
- Giveaway ends March 21st at 11:59pm.
- Winners will be notified through email.
- Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Baby Bullet is responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter Rafflecopter.
- Only one entrant per household.
- Entering the Rafflecopter means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
Disclaimer: The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. One entrant per household. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.