We teamed up with Bloggin’ Mamas and Calroo to spread the word about this great new family friendly app.
With my husband and I both having working from home, you would think we both can stay on top of things quickly. While I would love to think that, it isn’t usually the case. We both get busy with work and things end up not happening, or both of us assuming one of us will take care of something, pick it up, or make sure things are done for our dog-ters or other family. To keep us on track, we were excited when we had the opportunity to try out Calroo. To our surprise, it wasn’t just user friendly, but intuitive, allowing us to color code our to do list, events, and even stay connected easily to family by sharing various photos and texts instantly. With how great it was for us, we couldn’t wait to share this fun app with all of you!
The Calroo app is free to download, and everybody gets a free trial month of Calroo Pro. The iOS app is live on the Appstore, and an Android app is in the works — you can sign up for a beta today. (Unlike other family calendar apps, even the free version of Calroo is completely ad-free)
Featured in Forbes, Inc. and Huffington Post, Calroo makes it easy to coordinate a busy family schedule. Create shared calendar events, assign tasks to family members with a simple swipe, and manage shopping lists.
Is coordinating your family schedule a hassle? Do you wish it were easier to assign tasks and calendar appointments to your spouse or children? Do you use several apps, emails, texting and paper to keep track of events, tasks and shopping lists? Do you dream of having one central place where you could see, plan and manage all your family’s activities? Then Calroo is perfect for you!
Calroo is the only app you need to keep your family organized and in-sync. It combines a calendar, a to-do list, shopping lists, and messaging into a single app. That way your family can keep in touch with life becomes hectic between extra-curricular activities, meetings and business trips for Dad, book club and Mom’s night out for mom. It’s so easy to use and perfect for the whole family to keep track of everyone’s schedule so activities don’t overlap and create family issues.
Imagine how easy your life will be with Calroo:
- You know exactly who is doing what, with a color-coded family calendar that shows who is participating in each event or task
- You get reminder alerts for events and tasks you need to do – so that nothing slips through the cracks
- If you’re are stuck in traffic, you can hand off an appointment or task to your spouse or family member with a simple swipe
- Your grocery, shopping and packing lists are instantly shared and synced with your family members’ phones
- You can exchange messages and photos with you family members – so that you can be the engaged parent you always wanted to be
Calroo makes it easy to coordinate a busy family schedule. Create shared calendar events, set up reminders, assign tasks to family members, and manage shopping lists – all in one easy-to-use app. Save time, reduce stress, and transform your family into a happy and helpful team.
Here are the great features that are available on Calroo Pro:
- Ask family members for help with a simple swipe, or by clicking on the “Ask for help” button. Get an explicit confirmation that they accepted the handoff. Rest easy knowing that Johnny will get picked up from soccer practice.
- Control what your family members see on Calroo. Grant “limited access” to some of your family members like nanny, babysitter or grandparent. They only see the events or tasks that you want them to see on your family calendar.
- Keep private events private – like a surprise birthday party for your spouse.
- Your Google calendar will continue synching with your Calroo calendar in real-time. If any events get added, deleted or edited on your Google calendar, you will see those changes instantly reflected on Calroo.
When you sign up for Calroo, you and your family automatically get a free 30-day trial of Calroo Pro. After the trial, you and your family can continue enjoying Calroo Pro for just $1.99 per month or $19.99 per year*. Or you can keep getting it for free by referring new customers. For every new person you refer, you get an extra month of Calroo Pro for free, and so do they. If you do not upgrade or refer, your app will switch to the free version after 30 days. All your events, tasks and lists will still be there, and you can still use the free features.
Reduce stress, save time, get more help, and become the organized and engaged parent you always wanted to be. Try Calroo today!
Now for the Giveaway!
One winner will receive a Calroo Prize Pack which includes:
$100 Gift Card to your favorite Restaurant
$30 Bath and Body Works Gift Card
$20 Calroo App
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE $150
Open to US Residents 18+
Void where Prohibited
Only one entrant per household/IP Address
Giveaway begins 6/21/2017 at 4pm Eastern
Giveaway ends 7/5/2017 at 11:59pm Eastern
Disclosure: We have teamed up with Calroo and Bloggin’ Mamas for this giveaway. All thoughts and opinions are those of our own. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com