You guys would probably never guess this, but I am a big animal lover and support a variety of different animal rescue organization. Over the years, I have adopted shelter animals, donated to different humane societies, and even volunteered my time to help animals in need. To say I’m passionate about animals is likely an understatement and I go out of my way to support companies that give back to the cause as well. When I hear that PetSafe was wanting to give back to local shelters for the holiday, I was absolutely ecstatic!
So, what are they doing? For every “Like” and “Follow” the brand receives on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest between now and Dec 31, they will donate one toy to a pet in a shelter. PetSafe aims to provide up to 12,000 of its Busy Buddy® and FroliCat™ brand cat and dog toys to shoulders throughout the United States including:
- Asheville Humane Society (Asheville, NC)
• Larimer Humane Society (Fort Collins, CO)
• Oregon Humane Society (Portland, OR)
• Halifax Humane Society (Daytona Beach, FL)
• Louisiana SPCA (New Orleans, LA)
• Capital Area Humane Society (Hilliard, OH)
• Atlanta Humane Society (Atlanta, GA)
• Kentucky Humane Society (Louisville, KY)
• Charleston Animal Society (N. Charleston, SC)
• Foothills Animal Rescue (Scottsdale, AZ)
• South Suburban Humane Society (Chicago Heights, IL)
• Austin Humane Society (Austin, TX)
“PetSafe is proud to support these 12 organizations that are working hard to make their communities better for animals and people alike,” said Jim Tedford, PetSafe Director of Animal Welfare Initiatives. “Our tagline is ‘Protect. Teach. Love.’ and that’s exactly what we aim to do through this year’s ‘Joy of Toys’ campaign.”
Already a fan and not sure how to help? Make sure to direct your friends and family to their social media channels! Lets help PetSafe make Christmas happen for homeless animals in shelters today!
Want to help? Follow PetSafe on the following Social Media Channels!
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
Disclosure: Budget Earth did not receive monetary compensation or any form of payment for this post. All opinions are my own and may differ from our readers’ opinions.
Would you like to have your products featured in a giveaway event? Want to increase your social media exposure? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see how I can help YOUR company today!