Welcome to the
Looking for a fun and rewarding way to paper train your dog through positive reinforcement? If so, we think you will love the PetSafe Train ‘n Praise Potty Training System. This fun kit pairs an absorbent pee pad with a treat dispenser for easy house training and obedience lessons. This convenient and consistent potty training tool uses treats to encourage good behavior in your dog and encouraging them to use potty pads while you are away. It works through a special replaceable pee pad, which has moisture sensors built internally into the pad. When these sensors get wet, it wirelessly sends a signal to the treat dispenser, which rewards your dog with their preferred treats or kibble. As well, pee stays in the leak-proof bottom layer of the pad, making sure the mess stays where it belongs and not on your floor. This system works very well for teaching puppies and non-house broken adult dogs, who are learning bladder control. Best of all, even once your pup is fully trained, the treat dispenser can be reused with its remote to help teach your dog new commands and better behavior. Who knew training could be so easy?
Puppy Paper Training Made Easy Sweepstakes
- One lucky reader will win a PetSafe Train ‘n Praise Potty Training System.
- Open to US Only.
- Winners will be chosen at random through Random.org.
- Sweepstakes ends September 15th at 11:59pm ET.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Budget is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter giveaway form.
- Only one entrant per household.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering this giveaway means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: This blog did not received monetary compensation or product for this giveaway. Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest are in no way associated with this sweepstakes. Prize fulfillment will be handled by the sponsor.
Would you like to have your products featured in a giveaway event? Want to increase your social media exposure? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see how I can help YOUR company today!