Do you cook with or eat a lot of fresh produce? Rubbermaid FreshWorks has the perfect products for you. They use special technology to keep the produce fresh for up to 80% longer*. Take a look at Katrina’s review of the containers and what I thought of them.
Sponsored by Rubbermaid Hosted by Top Notch Material
- Large Square (11.1 Cups): Perfect for Tomatoes
- Long Rectangle (8.4 Cups): Great for asparagus or zucchini
- Small Rectangle (4.0 Cups): Will keep your green beans fresh.
- Small (2.5 Cups): Ideal for small berries.
- Medium (6.3 Cups): Perfect for strawberries.
- Large (17.3 Cups): Optimal for leafy greens.
One winner will receive a package of 2-3 containers from the FreshWorks line. Make sure you follow the Giveaway Tools below for your chance at winning.
- Giveaway runs from 10/20 to 11/3 at 11:59 pm EST
- Chances of winning depend on entries received.
- Open to US residents 18 years and older
- No PO BOX
- Winner entry will be verified
- Winner has 48 hours to reply to this notification email or another winner will be selected
Disclaimer: *Based on strawberries in FreshWorks™ containers vs. store packaging. Results may vary depending upon produce and use.