Valentine’s Day Bark: Fun Kid Friendly Recipe
- 1 bag white chocolate candy melts
- Pink sprinkles
- Peppermint, mint, or other flavoring (liquore if wish as well)
- Spread a piece of parchment paper out on a cookie sheet.
- Add the candy melts to a small bowl and microwave according to the instructions on the package. If you add flavoring, mix in a heated pot on the stove for better mixing the liquid flavoring.
- Once the candy melts are smooth, spread it out on the parchment paper so that it is about 1/4-1/2 inch thick. Add the sprinkles to the top of the chocolate.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate is hard – at least 1 hour. Break the chocolate into pieces with your hands (some of the topping will fall off, but that’s ok). Package into festive containers or bags.