Snow Bunnies DIY Project
I will freely admit, I love making cute things. With all of our busy schedules and to-do lists, it’s sometimes easy to forget that some of the simplest things make our family smile. One of them is enjoying the fact that being an adult gives you permission to play with your food! Some of the cutest projects I have seen on Pinterest and in various books are people taking simple food and turning it into adorable animals, objects, or even themed treats. As someone who loves animals, I couldn’t wait to try making my own adorable project. Of course, with spring right around the corner, I couldn’t resist doing something involving bunnies. In this simple project, you can make your own snow bunnies at home using only 3 ingredients you likely have in your own kitchen. Make sure to tell us about your results if you try this super cute recipe!
- 8 pack of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- Almond slivers
- Place 4 uncooked rolls on a baking sheet.
- Unroll the remaining 4.
- Cut into sections and shape into bunny ears.
- Attache shaped bunny ears to the 4 cinnamon rolls.
- Bake according to package instructions.
- Make eyes and nose using raisins. Use two almond slivers for the teeth.