How many of you love a good grilled cheese sandwich? While it is something many people reserve for kids, it is really one of those classic sandwiches that are good for all ages. Honestly, we love making these sandwiches in our home since they are not only easy to make, but easy to dress up to fit just about any taste. With April being National Grilled Cheese month, we are excited to share with you our families favorite grilled cheese recipe.
In our household, the secret to a good grilled cheese sandwich, especially for an adult, is quality ingredients. For us, it is a good garlic herb butter, bacon, specialty cheeses, and of course, a high quality wheat bread. Probably one of the best breads we have used for sandwiches in our household, especially grilled cheese sandwiches is Klosterman’s. We especially love their honey wheat since this whole grain bread has the right amount of flavor without being overwhelming. Best of all, this bread is made right here in our Cincinnati area and can be found at most Kroger stores!
So, ready to make a delicious sandwich for National Grilled Cheese Month? Make sure to tell what you think of our Grilled Cheese for Adults Recipe!
- Start heating up a cast iron pan or your preferred pan.
- Butter your slices of bread with the Chef Shamy Butter.
- Place one of the slices of bread, butter side down, on the skillet. Start layering the ingredients – 1 slice of cheese, 1 – 2 slices of Parmesan Cheese, and another slice of cheese. Put the other slice of buttered bread on top – butter side up.
- Once the bread starts looking slightly brown, flip over and continue to grill until the cheese is melted.
- After the cheese is completely melted, remove from heat and serve hot.
Would you like to have your products featured in a giveaway event? Want to increase your social media exposure? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see how I can help YOUR company today!