As a homeowner, there is usually a lot on our mind, ranging from home improvements to being concerned with potential issues in our home. Not only that, but we have to be concerned about conditions in our house for the comfort of our family, and making sure nothing scary starts growing because of humidity (sorry mold, we don’t like you outside our blue cheese). When we first moved into our home, we were constantly fighting mold from our drains, due to high humidity in our home and poor window sealings that were installed by the original builder. While we did eventually get it under controller with new windows and multiple dehumidifiers, it doesn’t mean that we still don’t constantly monitor our home. Along with humidity and indoor temperatures, we have to be concerned about flooding outdoors, thunderstorms with our large trees, and of course, very hot temperatures that could be life threatening for our Alaskan Malamutes. For people like us who have a variety of reasons to want to monitor the weather, we were excited when AcuRite announced their new My AcuRite Smart Home Environmental Monitoring System.
Want to know what makes the My AcuRite Smart Home Environmental Monitoring System so cool? It pretty much works like a little home assistant, giving you on demand environment information sent directly to your smartphone, laptop, or tablet. Using a powerful, cloud based system platform and AcuRite’s proven environment measuring technology, they have created a completely intuitive, easy to navigate app and website that lets people get amazing information to make planning easier. Some of the benefits include:
- Customized Alerts sent to your email or phone
- Minimizing potential water damage with leak detection
- Monitoring air quality to prevent mold & allergens with high indoor temperature & humidity alerts
- Protect musical instruments & valuables from humidity
- Prevent frozen pipes
- Prevent flood damage from excessive rainfall alerts
- Better preparation for and prevention of wind-related damage
- Protect flowers & plants from high/low temperatures or drought conditions
- Monitor pool, hot tub, pond, fountain or aquarium temperatures
- Monitor temperatures in your home for better sleeping conditions
- Planning outdoor activity
- Comfortable conditions for pets, especially reptiles
- Better Home Air Conditioning & Heating Efficiency with in-home monitoring
Best of all, it is very easy to set up the My AcuRite Smart Home Environmental Monitoring System and associated equipment, allowing you to have an amazing home weather setup perfect for hobbyists , weather enthusiasts, or business owners wanting to have the most accurate information possible.
Want to learn more? Make sure to check out the My AcuRite page to learn more about this great system! As some of you know, we are also huge fans of AcuRite here at Budget Earth. Make sure to check out our review of the AcuRite Intelli-Time Projection Clock and AcuRite Weather Environment System to learn more about their great products.
Want to learn more? Check out AcuRite on social media!
Disclosure: Budget Earth did not receive monetary compensation for this review, but did receive products for review purposes. All opinions on this product are my own honest assessment, and may differ from our readers’ opinions.
Would you like to have your products featured in a giveaway event? Want to increase your social media exposure? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see how I can help YOUR company today!