Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Natural Balance, and the BlogPaws Professional Pet Blogger Network. I am being compensated for helping spread the word the word about Natural Balance® Wild Pursuit™ or Natural Balance Treats, but Budget Earth only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. Natural Balance is not responsible for the content of this article.
Can you believe that Christmas is right around the corner? In our house, we are excited to decorate our home for the first time since we moved in to our house. While we have been in our home for years, it is rare that we have spent much time at home with my husband’s job. This year, we are determined to decorate the house and make Christmas even more magical. Not only do we want to make the house look amazing, but makes Ivi puppy’s very first Christmas amazing. She loves getting to see bright lights and seeing people light up – like Reya, she liked Halloween quite a bit. We know that Christmas will be no better, especially when she finds a variety healthy of dog treats wrapped under the Christmas tree.
While decorating the house in and out is obviously important, it is also very important to us that we get our Christmas gifts dealt with early. I’m not one of those people who really enjoys shopping on Black Friday. Rather than buying gifts for all of their doggie friends this Christmas, we thought it would be adorable for the girls to give out their own treat jars filled with some of their favorite healthy treats. Of course, we only use natural dog treats in our home and make sure that their friends only get the best pet treats as well.
Knowing that many of the pet parents in our neighborhood are just as concerned about nutritious as me, we decided to start off our DIY dog treats jars with some of the best natural dog treats out there – ones from Natural Balance®. We love Natural Balance dog treats because they are designed for dogs with unique personalities, just like ours, and have a full line of nutritious healthy treats that aren’t just nutritious, but our girls tell us they taste great too! Best of all, their treats are made from only premium quality proteins, and never contain artificial flavors or colors. In other words, every bite is as nutritious as possible!
Some of the Natural Balance dog treats we used in our project include:
- Natural Balance Dental Chews Fresh & Clean Formula
- Natural Balance L.I.T. (Limited Ingredient Treats) – great for dogs with sensitive tummies!
- Mini Rewards – low calorie, natural treats with high quality protein
As you can see, Natural Balance has healthy dog treats for dogs of all ages and sizes. Personally, I only want to give out treats that I would feed to my own girls. If my girls get the best pet treats out there, so do their doggy friends! To see how we made these adorable treats jars, make sure to check out the directions below!Print
Easy DIY Treat Jars with #NaturalBalance Dog Treats
Looking for an adorable gift for canines on your Christmas list? Make dogs smile this holiday season with our super easy DIY Treat Jars here!
- Pint Sized Glass Mason Jars
- Chalk Pen
- Chalk Board Stickers
- Multipurpose Glue (make sure will work for glass, we used Aleene’s Ultimate Multi-surface Adhesive)
- Carefully read the directions for your glue. Most require you to let your project sit for 24 hours to completely set. For our glue, we had to:
- a) Place glue on glass and label.
- b) Let sit for two minutes.
- c) Place chalk board sticker on glass.
- d) Hold in place for 5 minutes.
- Cut ribbon to the desire size for lid.
- Place glue dots on the lid and ribbon (about 1/2 – 1 inch apart for each dot to stick properly). Wait two minutes.
- Carefully place the ribbon on the lid. Gently press and let sit for five minutes once you have it in place. It may take some trial and error to make sure the cut in the ribbon isn’t facing the front of the jar.
- Glue down excess ribbon to the jar. Gently press down and place the jar upside down to dry.
- Once all glue is completely dry (can take 12 – 24 hours, depending on glue), take the lid off and fill with Natural Balance dog treats (we chose their LID treats since these are being gifted to a dog with allergies).
- Place name on jar with chalk pin. If you mess up, gently wipe off with a slight damp cloth.
Want to purchase some of these awesome treats for your own dog? You can buy Natural Balance dog treats at pet retailer near you. Don’t forget that their treats are also backed by their Buy with Confidence Guarantee, making it risk-free for you and your pets. Find where these treats are sold near you using the Natural Balance store locator!
Want to learn more about Natural Balance? Check them out on social media!
Disclosure: Budget Earth receive monetary compensation for this review, but did receive products for review purposes. All opinions on this product are my own honest assessment, and may differ from our readers’ opinions.
Would you like to have your products featured in a giveaway event? Want to increase your social media exposure? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see how I can help YOUR company today!