Do you love spoiling yourself on weekends? After a long week, especially in this hot weather, I want nothing more than to relax in a hot bath with amazing smelling bath products. Unfortunately, most bath products aren’t just pricey, but filled with rather scary chemicals. For this reason, I love buying things that are natural, or making my own bath products at home. Even though many people don’t realize it, making your own bath products, especially body scrubs, is super easy. When I mean easy, I mean so easy that you can make it 5 minutes before your bath and enjoy the results. It is so easy to make and includes ingredients that many of us already have in our homes!
One of my favorite recipes to make at home is Vanilla Chai Scrub. As someone who loves the smell of chai tea, I think nothing is better than a special, relaxing bath that smells like my favorite tea. This simple, three ingredient recipe is great for relaxing during a night alone with a good book or gifting to someone special in your life. Make sure to tell us what you think of our Vanilla Chai Body Scrub Recipe below!
- 1 Cup of Epsom Salt
- ½ Cup of Organic Coconut Oil
- 3 TBSP Freshly Brewed Vanilla Chai Tea
- In a medium bowl, mash the coconut oil with the back of a fork.
- Add the Epsom salt to the coconut oil and mix thoroughly.
- Add the vanilla chai tea to the mixture and mix thoroughly.
- place in a Mason Jar or air tight container for storage.