Do you love to make unique treats for your kids? I have to admit, I love making fun things in the kitchen, especially things that are aesthetically pleasing. The best ones however, are the ones that truly impress all of your guests and are very simple to make. So simple that you can make enough for all of your guests, from start to finish, in less than a half hour! This is one of the reasons why I love our Chocolate Acorn Peanut Butter Cookies.
What we love so much about this recipe is that its not only fast, but simple. Kids especially love eating these yummy treats since they include some of their favorite foods – chocolate and peanut butter! You may even be surprised at just how easy this recipe is to make! Make sure to tell us what you think in the comments below!
Note: Special thanks to my friends Shannon at Livingston Creatives for helping me with this recipe and pictures!
- 12 ounces Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Kisses
- 72 mini Nilla Wafers
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter chips
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- Fill an icing bag with peanut butter. If you do not have an icing bag, fill a Ziploc bag with peanut butter and cut off one of the corners.
- Slowly start piping a small dot of peanut butter on one of the water bottoms.
- Top the peanut butter wafer with a chocolate kiss.
- Using the peanut butter bag, pipe peanut butter on one of the peanut butter chips and adhere it ot the side of the water.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make your acorn cookies!